Iron Studios 1/10 Star Wars Qui-Gon Jinn Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan350zr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Q02.jpg

Q05.jpg

Q04.jpg

Q03.jpg

Q06.jpg

Last edited:
Just way too meh to display next to PF's. Looks pretty good for 1/10 but that's definitely not my type of scale and the pose is decent at best.

I'll wait for Sideshow's version, I'm sure it will come at some point, Qui-Gon was on their art wall at SDCC and they can't keep ignoring major Jedi characters forever (young(er) Obi-Wan, Mace Windu...).

I'm not displaying them next to my 1/4 scale statues. They really look good when you display all the 1/10 stuff in their own display area. The one nice thing about 1/10 is you can collect the whole collection, where as with 1/4 scale you run out of room quickly....

Nice! I was thinking of getting one too. It scales well with the ArtFx Darth Maul. May I ask where you got it? I was going to go with Secret Compass but I don't think it's in stock with them yet.

Nice! I was thinking of getting one too. It scales well with the ArtFx Darth Maul. May I ask where you got it? I was going to go with Secret Compass but I don't think it's in stock with them yet.

I got it from Secret Compass, he just got them in.

Back