Hell or High Water(2016)-Jeff Bridges, Chris Pine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score

Starring Jeff Bridges, Chris Pine, Ben Foster, and Gil Birmingham. Directed by David Mackenzie and written by Taylor Sheridan.

Anyone seen this, yet? By far the best film of 2016, in my opinion. The performances, the writing, the plot; it was an incredible movie.

Last edited:
I want to see this so bad and no where around me are they carrying it! I even posted in the hate thread about it! :lol

I saw this a week and a half ago and yes, it is the best film I have seen this year. Like you said, the writing, directing, acting, etc. A simple story, yet so complex.

Starring Jeff Bridges, Chris Pine, Ben Foster, and Gil Birmingham. Directed by David Mackenzie and written by Taylor Sheridan.

Anyone seen this, yet? By far the best film of 2016, in my opinion. The performances, the writing, the plot; it was an incredible movie.

I saw this a week and a half ago and yes, it is the best film I have seen this year. Like you said, the writing, directing, acting, etc. A simple story, yet so complex.
:goodpost: I saw it too. It was a fantastic movie and the soundtrack is great too.

I'm not posting any specifics, but I'll post these feelings in spoiler tags for those who haven't seen it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not posting any specifics, but I'll post these feelings in spoiler tags for those who haven't seen it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Completely agree with your assessment.

Been on my radar for a couple of months now. Came out last week here in the UK. Going to see it at some point this week. Can't wait.

Actually saw this a couple of Months ago.Gave it a review in the Rate or review the Last Movie you Watched Thread awhile back.Very good film with always excellent acting by Ben Foster.Also some of Chris Pines best acting to date.

Back