1/6 Third Party Custom Stealth W Agent Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skillerwhale

Super Freak
Reaction score
This should make some people happy, just popped up on OSK.

Third Party Custom 1/6 Scale Stealth W Agent Figure

List:
Head sculpt *1
Highly articulated female body*1
Baseball Cap*1
Jacket*1
Undershirt*1
Jeans*1
Boots *1pair
Hands*4
Flame*2
Necklace*1

1A.jpg1D.jpg1F.jpg

There's already a set available for Widow from Winter Soldier. Were you referring specifically to Civil War?
Ryan
Civil War. The thread is about SW outfit in Civil War so I thought that was self-explanatory.
Sorry if it wasn't clear.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Civil War. The thread is about SW outfit in Civil War so I thought that was self-explanatory.
Sorry if it wasn't clear.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Let's get something straight, right here and now. You were clear. The problem was on my end, so no apology necessary. :D :slap
The problem is when you bounce from thread to thread, you kind of forget exactly where you are and what you're talking about.
As soon as I read, "Widow" I automatically thought of the POPTOYS outfit from the end of Winter Soldier. Then I realized what thread we were in, (Civil War) and asked my question. The fault was all mine. Can you ever forgive me? :pray: :D
Ryan

And for hexad_2808 - here's an ebay link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-POPTOYS-X14-1-6-Female-agents-skin-suit-Black-widow-leather-clothes-/151851703329?hash=item235b111c21:g:ZIMAAOSw5VFWIh4-

Let's get something straight, right here and now. You were clear. The problem was on my end, so no apology necessary. :D :slap
The problem is when you bounce from thread to thread, you kind of forget exactly where you are and what you're talking about.
As soon as I read, "Widow" I automatically thought of the POPTOYS outfit from the end of Winter Soldier. Then I realized what thread we were in, (Civil War) and asked my question. The fault was all mine. Can you ever forgive me? :pray: :D
Ryan

And for hexad_2808 - here's an ebay link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-POPTOY...703329?hash=item235b111c21:g:ZIMAAOSw5VFWIh4-

Lol dont worry about it. I once gave a Wonder Woman reply to a Black Widow thread.

Oh neat! I'd kind of like to get this. I really liked her civilian CW gear.

I've never ordered from OSK before - do the prototype and the real thing match up pretty well? Do I need to try to track down an extra Hot Toys SW head?

I've never ordered from OSK before - do the prototype and the real thing match up pretty well? Do I need to try to track down an extra Hot Toys SW head?

OSK is a fantastic shop, Kit is a super honest retailer. She'll respond to any questions pretty quick on their facebook page. The headsculpt will likely be a couple notches below HT, but still super high quality.

OSK is a fantastic shop, Kit is a super honest retailer. She'll respond to any questions pretty quick on their facebook page. The headsculpt will likely be a couple notches below HT, but still super high quality.

Thanks! I think I'll give it a shot. The prototype does look pretty cool.

OSK has good stuff. I got the first Witch head sculpt for my Phicen kit bash, then replaced it with the red eyed version. Then go the new Tony Stark sculpt too. I'll be ordering this set soon.
Ryan

OSK has good stuff. I got the first Witch head sculpt for my Phicen kit bash, then replaced it with the red eyed version. Then go the new Tony Stark sculpt too. I'll be ordering this set soon.
Ryan

Was wondering if this is a new headsculpt. It looks better than the one Kit already sells, no?

It's the only thing that stops me from preordering this. I'm afraid that the headsculpt looks different in hand.

I actually prefer this to the HT releases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back