Volks Dollfie Early Boxed Nude Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jroug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple of very early nude Volks Dollfie bodies still in the clear plastic boxes, and it looks like some are pretty valuable and others aren't. Did the typical eBay completed searches but can't find any examples of the ones I have. Anyone here with knowledge of these things?

I have a couple of very early nude Volks Dollfie bodies still in the clear plastic boxes, and it looks like some are pretty valuable and others aren't. Did the typical eBay completed searches but can't find any examples of the ones I have. Anyone here with knowledge of these things?

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that a website called Mandarake sells used Dollfie sometimes. Sometimes their prices are low compared to other sources, while other times they might be high. You might be able to get an idea of a price range if you find what you're selling on the site. Try searching in English first, Dollfie should be the same in English or Japanese. If you don't get any good results, go to an English to Japanese translator and type your search terms in it. Then copy and paste the Japanese text into the search box on Manadarake. Sometimes this helps get more results.

Here is their website: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/

Don't know a huge amount about Volks 1/6 range, but I do know that if you've got any in their "tan" colour it's probably worth quite a bit.

Um I'd go and have a look on the super dollfie forums or maybe even the off-topic section of Denofangels if I were you.

But as always photos would help!

Back