Prop Prop Store 2016 Auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Drooling over the 2016 Prop Store stuff, here you can download their PDF catalogue: https://propstoreauction.com/view-a...il&utm_term=0_ff8538ff78-af39c61f4c-116308013

I like the TIE Pilot lid, maybe someone will buy it for me :pray: The X-Wing model looks cool too

TIE_Pilot_Prop_Store_2016.jpg

And there are not just Star Wars items.

Man I'm already planning to be depressed over the SS life size R2. Why do you have to add to that :p

Man I'm already planning to be depressed over the SS life size R2. Why do you have to add to that :p

I drool over these things too. I'm not interested in tiny props like Chewie/Ewok hair, Yoda skin or a tiny piece of Death Star. I'd like big items like that TIE Pilot helmet, a full armor, a studio scale ship, but they are way beyond my reach and budget. Still very cool to see the screen used props

A screen used prop (totally agree though, no Wookie hair scrapes, or Yoda skin), like a helmet, blaster, or SS scale ship, would be the dream center piece of my collection. One day! One....... day :pray:

The upcoming Phil Tippett auction has some items I wouldn't mind owning.

Back