MacGyver 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Barely out of his teens Havok is going to show us how to make a grenade with a paperclip and an apple. :monkey4

That's one of the worst things I've ever seen...the show will be a hit. Maybe the original will show up as his dad or something. Maybe they team up and he gives his son the Swiss Army knife.

i-really-dont-want-to-know-whats-going-on-there_o_203825.gif

I don't know how Hawaii 5-0 is still on either

I really liked the pilot episode for that and stuck with the show for the first couple of seasons, mainly just for the action. It lost me somewhere along the way a few years back and I haven't watched it again. CBS loves their procedurals with a dead body at the beginning of each episode. I don't know why they ever thought Supergirl would fit in there.

If Richard Dean Anderson was dead he'd be spinning in his grave....though he might be wishing he was dead on Friday nights for the next few months :lol

Are they keeping the original theme?

The first bit of cleverness they show us is MacGyver using a standard service tray to stop bullets! :rotfl
I doubt this will last as long as Hawaii Five-0, that show seemed to have a coolness factor from it's promos, this version of Macgyver just seems cheap and dumb.

Back