1/6 Hot toys deathstroke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nahuelins.1998

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone i want to share the news that deathstroke would possibly apear in justice league based on the vídeo ben affleck has share
1e33ec1724c3c272e5209d64919a87b3.jpg
85223834993111cb83389b220b433b2e.jpg

Its a vídeo he uploded, and my guess is that he will eventualy be made by hot toys (that is if he makes it into the movie)
I dont know how to link the vídeo but well
Also wanted to clearfy that its just a posibility im not saying he will be made just think he might

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This was exactly what I was hoping for. I didn't think they would ever do an Arkham origins Deathstroke, but I used to always say if they bring him into the DCEU they should model him after the origins costume because that's the best Deathstroke design ever. They definitely took some of their design choices from the game. Can't wait for this!

Well, I wasn't expecting Slade to be the baddie in Affleck's Batman movie. He was pretty dull in the Arkham games, so hopefully they don't go with that version.

Last edited:
I really dislike how small he looks, the proportions look way off especially the huge head and shoulders. I hope the reduce his head size in the movie like they did in iron man and bulk up his torso more. I'm also praying he doesn't have cross bones amount of screen time. :pray:

I read he will be in the Batman movie, not JL.

He hasn't been confirmed for either. For all we know, Affleck was being shown an early version of Batman VR or something new from WB Montreal. It was CGI and was clearly the Arkham Deathstroke.

I wish i were a hot toys employee just wanted to discuss the posibility of a deathstroke figure,nothing more...

I think the play arts kai is the best but that depends in what look of deathstroke you like more

Back