New-ish board member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punchy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I signed up here around last years Spooktacular and have been "lurking" about from time to time :monkey3 I'm a Chicago native but have lived in So Cal for the last 8 years. I'm still trying to forget this years Super Bowl.

My first Sideshow purchase was a few years back with the James Bond figure from Dr. No. I was blown away by the detail at the time compared to the Hasbro Star Wars 12 inch I was collecting. James Bond would lead to buying Q then to Jaws then Odd Job and down the line. At one point or another I've dabbled briefly in LOTR, Buffy, The Dead, and Univeral monsters.

I've now mainly focused my Sideshow collection to Star Wars PF with some exceptions here and there. The Grievous exclusive and Obi Wan are currently my favorites. I look forward to Boba Fett later this month and a dream PF figure would be a Bespin Lando before the line ends someday. It's a bit random but I think his costume would look sweet given the Premium Format treatment. I also hope for a Chewie and robed Darth Maul at some point.

I'll stop here before people pass out on their keyboards. I look forward to chatting with everyone and leave you with a pic of my Jabba's throne with a placeholder until the big guys arrival. -Dave

mw2.jpg

Punchy said:
... a dream PF figure would be a Bespin Lando before the line ends someday.

Would you belive that some of us would be happy with a 12" Bespin Lando already??? It's so good to have you here! Good to have a 'brother in arms' against the front of Skiff Guard Lando lovers! Welcome!

pixletwin said:
Newish? Newish?.... Funny, you don't look Newish. :monkey3

(extra points to anyone who knows what I am referring to)... :D

I think the line from Spaceballs was.... "You don't look Druish."

Welcome, Punchy!!

I like your avatar, and you have the most unique Jabba's throne setup I have yet to see. Thanks for introducing yourself!!!

I'm glad you are looking forward to Fett, and I would also love a Bespin Lando PF. So I salute your fine taste!!!

Welcome, make yourself at home. Your throne setup made me laugh, thanks! :lol

Thanks for the welcome everyone! And for the Spaceballs reference. :D

I'm glad to see some love for Bespin Lando. I'm sure the 12" is guaranteed at some point but do hope the PF will be considered as well...

Back