Neca batman death of peguin.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake1234

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just waiting on umbrella and almost done.upside down AGAIN!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 142
Looks great buddy. Doggies brollies are awesome. A must for this. Such a great figure by Neca

it will look great with doggies brollie it it better in life all stone work you cant see prop in the picture and he looks like hes just come out the water wet look.im working a a gremlins one at the moment but I'm doing a star wars one ,well many of them.at at walkers etc etc.thanks buddy

it will look great with doggies brollie it it better in life all stone work you cant see prop in the picture and he looks like hes just come out the water wet look.im working a a gremlins one at the moment but I'm doing a star wars one ,well many of them.at at walkers etc etc.thanks buddy
he is the start of the gremlins one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 124
Looks really cool. Love the spider gremlin project. Im trying to work on a little gremlin project myself. Trying to track down the pink corvette but its hard to find the correct one grrrrr

I know how that feels ive a t2 full size arm in tube I'm trying to sell at the moment due to other projects .I'm still after the noddle pots for my lost boys bust.

Yea is a pain. Might have to come up with something but not as accurate.... what t2 arm do you have ?

Back