Batman '66-Return of the Caped Crusaders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the teaser voice over must be different for promo purposes, but there's no way the tone is any different than that.

It was ****ing awesome :lol I can't wait. I laughed through the whole thing.

I love how the oven has a sign that says "giant oven" :lol

I *love* this idea, and already like the animation but West's delivery, ugh. Back in his prime he spoke at a pretty good clip when he was pretending to put clues together and whatnot but in that promo he sounded like an old man trying to speak with a knife pressed in his ribs. "That's right...Robin...we're...starring in a...*stops for breath*...new...movie...the pain...starting to black out...coming to blu-ray...this fall...uhhhh" *dies*

Ouch.

I *love* this idea, and already like the animation but West's delivery, ugh. Back in his prime he spoke at a pretty good clip when he was pretending to put clues together and whatnot but in that promo he sounded like an old man trying to speak with a knife pressed in his ribs. "That's right...Robin...we're...starring in a...*stops for breath*...new...movie...the pain...starting to black out...coming to blu-ray...this fall...uhhhh" *dies*

Ouch.
That's probably gonna help the comedy a whole lot, may be unintentional.

Cause he reminds me of his Family Guy character :lol

Ouch.

I hear it too. but for 87 years old...not too shabby at all! It's all about the nostalgia and come on it's Adam West....:) It will definitely be a fun watch!

Ouch.

Michael Keaton had similar delivery in Batman and Batman Returns, though West exaggerated it so much it took on it's own identity :lol

Adam's voice and delivery definitely changed somewhere along the way. Since he was on Family Man, it seems, like he talks much slower and pronounced, almost forced, not natural.

He does sound bad...Burt sounds great though. Still looking forward to this!

He does sound bad...Burt sounds great though. Still looking forward to this!

Opposite for me. Adam West voicing Batman again just seems right. Burt Ward though....I don't know. For some reason, an overweight guy in his 70's being skilled at passing himself off as a teen in skimpy pants just weirds me out.

Back