• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted! Doom PF Exclusive Version.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
I'm on the lookout for ya buddy.

I just paid for mine :monkey3
Word! Congratz, on the score. I have a good feeling about this Chris, I feel that I may drink from the cup soon. So people, PM me!

Do good things and good things happen to you.
earl.jpg

It's not like they are popping up left and right. And the few that have been, were snatched up by all those jumping into the Marvel line (me included):eek:

Don't give up hope, I'm sure there is someone out there who will be more than willing to take your money.

Darth Loki said:
It's not like they are popping up left and right. And the few that have been, were snatched up by all those jumping into the Marvel line (me included):eek:

Don't give up hope, I'm sure there is someone out there who will be more than willing to take your money.
Thanks Loki! I will be patient, I still have a very good feeling about this so I am not too worried. I have my baby(X-Men Dio #1) to keep me warm until the right opportunity presents itself to get Doom. :D

There was a reason I posted in your thread ;) , I would much rather sell this here than eBay for a number of reasons - but most of all, so I know that a board member gets it.

PM replied. :D

Back