Kids Logic 1/85th Scale Aliens Dropship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vector

Super Freak
Reaction score
I searched but didn't see a thread for this.

The PO just dropped on BBTS for $224.99. Very tempting...

KLDropship1.jpg

KLDropship2.jpg

KLDropship3.jpg

KLDropship4.jpg

Yeah, I posed a video about this in the NECA ALIENS Thread a while back.
It looks very cool but KidsLogic stuff is always so pricey!

I really want one (or two) Dropships but I think I've been priced out.
I just can't seem to justify $224.99 plus shipping for one. If only it was +/- $80 cheaper.
Additionally, it's the 02 version. Not the one that brought the pain.

Yeah, I posed a video about this in the NECA ALIENS Thread a while back.
It looks very cool but KidsLogic stuff is always so pricey!

I really want one (or two) Dropships but I think I've been priced out.
I just can't seem to justify $224.99 plus shipping for one. If only it was +/- $80 cheaper.
Additionally, it's the 02 version. Not the one that brought the pain.

I remember now that you put that vid up. This is a bit pricey but I don't have very many higher end pieces so I am tempted to get this as a centerpiece for my Aliens display.

In that case, by all means!
I own an Aoshima version of the 02 Dropship and APC, so maybe that's the reason I don't feel that compelled.

It would look great on my desk at work though. Especially since I work at an Airline company.

This looks incredible! I love the light up feature and the hovering effect. Really tempted here. I own all four versions of the Aoshima Dropships and all the APCs and this would look outstanding displayed with them! Hmmmmm...

Anyone know what materials this is made out of?

I am wondering the same thing. For the price, I would like this dropship to feel substantial in hand which would mean some metal parts. But, it has to be light enough to float in the magnetic field so it is probably made mostly, if not all, of plastic.

I am wondering the same thing. For the price, I would like this dropship to feel substantial in hand which would mean some metal parts. But, it has to be light enough to float in the magnetic field so it is probably made mostly, if not all, of plastic.

Well the shipping weight is listed at 4.20 pounds. Assuming that includes base and materials... might be about 2 pounds.

Seems it would be difficult to have both for this piece. Maybe the magnets themselves have some pretty good weight to them. :dunno

Looks pretty cool, but I guess I'd have to find a power adaptor to get it to work. Anyone had a similar piece from them? Everything I've looked at on the site seems to be pre order only

Didn’t HCG release one many years ago? Come to think of it maybe it was the Terminator ship?
I think it’s time for a new release if anyone is watching?
I love my ships!!!

Back