Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
I just started collecting in November - very late start I know...but here is what I have thus far:
shelves-2.jpg
shelves-3.jpg

shelves-1.jpg
shelves-4.jpg

shelves-5.jpg
shelves-6.jpg

shelves-7.jpg
shelves-8.jpg

Soon to arrive: Frodo and Gollum - The Crack of Doom, PF Darkness Exclusive, Boromir, Leonidas 12 inch, Mask of the Immortals replica, Connor McLeod Exclusive, Origins Connor McLeod Exclusive and The Kurgan Exclusive

wow...you got alotta stuff in just 5 months..i hope you got some deals.

when i started collecting everything cost a fortune.

Looks great! And very impressive for only starting a few months ago.

Last edited:
lcummins said:
Very nice collection Jen!!! And you've only been collecting since November? Incredible!!! :D

Spent my whole Christmas bonus on figures....unfortunately most of the figures I have I had to get off of ebay which cost me more than I care to admit! I can be rather obsessive and impulsive when it comes to
collecting....hopefully I can get some self control since I am running out of room! :lol

Jen said:
Spent my whole Christmas bonus on figures....unfortunately most of the figures I have I had to get off of ebay which cost me more than I care to admit! I can be rather obsessive and impulsive when it comes to
collecting....hopefully I can get some self control since I am running out of room! :lol

I'll warn you now! The room issue will rear it's ugly head much sooner than the money issue in all likelyhood!!! :rotfl

Sweet collection Jen. For having only started in November,it lookslike you wasted no time!

And like Lonnie said, room runs out faster than money.

Nice collection! Nice that you snagged a Frodo PF as well. I'm waiting on mine to ship out.

Nice collection Jen! But these where just the easy ones! Wait till you get around chasing "the other items". You know, those that make you wake up at night, all covered in sweat. Items from an other dimension, practically impossible to lay your hands on: The WiKi crown, the Orc Legion Helm, the Balrog, the Moria Orc Archer, the Moria Orc Warrior, the Witch King in true form, ... I'm probably not mentioning half of them! But that is part of being a collector: the chase! And it looks like you are a very good hunter. I'm looking forward to hearing from your forthcoming catches!

Someone please call an ambulance!!! :medic

Last edited:
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Nice collection Jen! But these where just the easy ones! Wait till you get around chasing "the other items". You know, those that make you wake up at night, all covered in sweat. Items from an other dimension, practically impossible to lay your hands on: The WiKi crown, the Orc Legion Helm, the Balrog, the Moria Orc Archer, the Moria Orc Warrior, the Witch King in true form, ... I'm probably not mentioning half of them! But that is part of being a collector: the chase! And it looks like you are a very good hunter. I'm looking forward to hearing from your forthcoming catches!

Someone please call an ambulance!!! :medic

I've had my eye on a few- The Balrog and the Witch King (in true form) but they've been a little out of my price range...but someday I may cave in. Right now there's a balrog on ebay going for $1225. https://cgi.ebay.com/The-Balrog-sta...0QQihZ012QQcategoryZ86935QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem It still has 7 days left....can't imagine what the final price will be.....damn...I need to win the lottery!

carbo-fation said:
Very nice collection! I also use Billy bookshelves to display most of my collection!
I think they work great! Unfortunately Sauron doesn't fit in them....nor will the PF Darkness when it arrives.

Jen said:
I've had my eye on a few- The Balrog and the Witch King (in true form) but they've been a little out of my price range...but someday I may cave in. Right now there's a balrog on ebay going for $1225. https://cgi.ebay.com/The-Balrog-statue-Sideshow-Weta-lotr-lord-of-the-rings_W0QQitemZ220088785240QQihZ012QQcategoryZ86935QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem It still has 7 days left....can't imagine what the final price will be.....damn...I need to win the lottery!
I hear you! Since I'm lurking for a Balrog myself for years, I know the drill. I used to bid on many balrog's on the Bay, but I'll never ever do it again. I know how fragile this beast is. Imagine paying $1000 plus for what appears to be a damaged piece? And don't count on Ebay to help you when you've been ripped off. The only way I'm buying one of the big ones, is after an personal inspection. :date

I can wait.

Perhaps I should start a petition to get the last one SSC has in their offices? A Balrog or a Cave Troll, either one will do. I belive they still have a Cave Troll... And, I know it sounds crazy, but in the last two or three months, SSC has given away two (2) WiKi crowns!!!! How crazy is that? Ahhh... a dagger in my heart...

Shai Hulud said:
The Beautiful Collection of a Beautiful Lady.
Damn, Shai! Why do I have the feeling you know more than the rest of us, AGAIN!

EDIT: never mind... I just checked the "what do you freaks look like" thread :D

Last edited:
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Cool... what's that KISS thing behind scarface? Does it make you "Rock and Roll all night"?

That would be the new KISS DVD....and yes it does make me want to "rock and roll all night"! :lol :lol

Back