Made my first 1/6 scale video review!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, just watched your review. That's a really nice take on the idea. It's a great way to get a full sense of the figures, accessories and posing options. The lighting and camera work is really well done. If I could make a suggestion (take it or leave it, as the video looks great), would it be possible to mount the camera on a makeshift "dolly" for the tracking shots? It would make them smoother. Anyway, congrats on your review and I look forward to more of them.:clap

Hey, just watched your review. That's a really nice take on the idea. It's a great way to get a full sense of the figures, accessories and posing options. The lighting and camera work is really well done. If I could make a suggestion (take it or leave it, as the video looks great), would it be possible to mount the camera on a makeshift "dolly" for the tracking shots? It would make them smoother. Anyway, congrats on your review and I look forward to more of them.:clap

Thanks for watching :hi5: Yeah some shots I tried to wing it with JUST a tripod and/steady hand. The circling shots I used a gimbal, and it was awesome...really heavy though. But future vids I'll make more of an effort to make it smoother...in fact I'll need to buy an accessory for the gimbal...as it is now, it's able to give me steady shots...however simpler tracking shots didn't come out as smooth as I'd liked.

Truly appreciate the critique man.

Back