Hot Toys Superman Pic Request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
ANy owners of the HT superman, could you please post a photo of how your COA looks like? Also could you post close up pics of your hands? Do the hands match the skin tone of his face are are they much darker?

Skin tone on hands is darker than face. New HS from CK matches hand skin tone better.

Howie, do the hands look a bit on the "dirty" side or is it just a paint defects? both sets of hands im seeing look kind of dirty...

KamenGuyver said:
There are some shade on the hands. They don't look completely pristine.

Thanks bro, i can always count on you! :rock:rock

Now just have to be patient to buy this guy. :cool:

I havent got one yet, im waiting for a deal to go through.

But anyways, why are there two different COAs? This one is from HenshinHobby's site, but there's another one which is a different color and without the edition size on it.

hottoyssupermancwg2.jpg

nash said:
I havent got one yet, im waiting for a deal to go through.

But anyways, why are there two different COAs? This one is from HenshinHobby's site, but there's another one which is a different color and without the edition size on it.

hottoyssupermancwg2.jpg

My COA looks just like that with edition number. I don't know there is any others without edition number.

KamenGuyver said:
My COA looks just like that with edition number. I don't know there is any others without edition number.

All 3 of the ones I have owned have had that very same COA.... Didn't know about any other....

Does anyone have one like this? Strange man, what to make of this?

A friend of mine sent me pics of his supes. Supposedly he got it from Toys2 awhile back.

If I remember correctly my Clark Kent COA also doesn't have the edition size on it.

111dz3.jpg

Last edited:
nash said:

A friend of mine sent me pics of his supes. Supposedly he got it from Toys2 awhile back.

If I remember correctly my Clark Kent COA also doesn't have the edition size on it.

111dz3.jpg

Now that is interesting. Never saw such HT SUpe COA.

My CK COA also doesn't have the total edition number, but Supe does.

nash said:

111dz3.jpg
I got one like that. Just says No. 198, no edition size. Got my Supes from Toys2 back in january.

Didn't the HT supes Start at 800 LE then got bumped to 1200?(maybe thats why it's like that)I know toys2 says 800.

so possibly the ones without the edition size on it could be the first releases? Im guessing that since that pic shows a #5 COA.

Then when they decided to set the run higher they made the blue ones with the 1200 on it?

well no that wouldnt make sense since the Henshin one is less than 800

Back