Reverend Kane has come back..all hail Bannister the Brave !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
First,I wanna say that, Its true, I said that I dont collect 12'' dolls anymore...But this one I was missing a lot...

Months ago I sold this amazing custom figure to John,AKA the Brave Krusader,Bannister ..and I kinda regret it over time...

Well..now he's back home...and Banny send it to me for free !!!!!

ALL HAIL THE BRAVE ONE AND THE KRUSADER BROTHERS OF THIS BOARD !!!

HERE'S REVEREND KANE FROM POLTERGEIST 2..ONE OF THE SCARIEST MOFO EVER...

Picture85-2.jpg

Picture83.jpg

Picture82-1.jpg

Picture84.jpg

THANKS AGAIN TO THE MAN..BANNISTER THE BRAVE..

Glad to see him back in your hands Shai!

Now when do you start going after your Jason 3 figures?

I've always loved that figure...if you ever wanna trade it for a loose PF Frankenstein lemme know.............................Larry

You got any full shots, Shai?

I remember when you let that go. It's definitely one of the best and most unusual pieces I've ever seen. A real one-of-a-kind. Welcome home, Reverend. :D

man i almost snagged that fig but Bannister beat me to it. glad to see him back home and BIG kudos to Bannister for the gift.

pixletwin said:
That is a great looking 1:6. Who made it? Its not Sideshow is it?

Man that guy used to give me nightmares. :eek:
I think it is made from the White Zombie Lugosi Figure with a custom headsculpt.

Shai Hulud said:
First,I wanna say that, Its true, I said that I dont collect 12'' dolls anymore...But this one I was missing a lot...

Months ago I sold this amazing custom figure to John,AKA the Brave Krusader,Bannister ..and I kinda regret it over time...

Well..now he's back home...and Banny send it to me for free !!!!!

ALL HAIL THE BRAVE ONE AND THE KRUSADER BROTHERS OF THIS BOARD !!!

HERE'S REVEREND KANE FROM POLTERGEIST 2..ONE OF THE SCARIEST MOFO EVER...

Picture85-2.jpg

Picture83.jpg

Picture82-1.jpg

Picture84.jpg

THANKS AGAIN TO THE MAN..BANNISTER THE BRAVE..
bannistardsm.gif
bannistardsm.gif
bannistardsm.gif

that figure along with the guy who played him in the movie are disturbing. That man is so freakin spooky. But I would love to own a figure of him, thats if I have the guts to actually stand the thing staring at me lol!:confused: :rotfl

Blu-Vapor00725 said:
that figure along with the guy who played him in the movie are disturbing. That man is so freakin spooky. But I would love to own a figure of him, thats if I have the guts to actually stand the thing staring at me lol!:confused: :rotfl

I'm still scared of him after all these years....:horror

rainkane31.JPG

rainkane7.jpg

kaneflashxb3.gif

yes the guy who played kane was dying of cancer, which is probably why he looked so freakin scary. Its the eyes that get me everytime.:monkey1

I would seriously be too freaked out to have that figure in my collection. I'm dead serious. Reverend Kane is one of the creepiest characters in cinema history. Poltergeist II is seriously underrated. That guy just scares the bejeezus out of me.

"GOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEM-PLE... EARTHLY THOUGHTS BE SILENT NOW..."

F*** that's scary!

dekadentdave said:
I would seriously be too freaked out to have that figure in my collection. I'm dead serious. Reverend Kane is one of the creepiest characters in cinema history. Poltergeist II is seriously underrated. That guy just scares the bejeezus out of me.

"GOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEM-PLE... EARTHLY THOUGHTS BE SILENT NOW..."

F*** that's scary!

I agree. No Reverend Kane for me.

He scares me:monkey2

Back