The Batcave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
hahapictures063.jpg

hahapictures068.jpg

hahapictures075.jpg

hahapictures074.jpg

hahapictures076.jpg

It's USUALLY CLEAN, I like my stuff simple and clean.
hahapictures066.jpg

hahapictures069.jpg

hahapictures071.jpg

hahapictures072.jpg

actually, thats not my address, it's the person I bought one of my figures off of, so if you see some tall white guy and not some asian kid, be affraid. :lol :lol :rotfl :D

I needa clear out my closet..

TheObsoleteMan said:
Looks like it was the maid's day off. :monkey5

That's a spiffy shelving unit.

I'm my own maid....:monkey1

I stole the shelf from my parents room... my dad was cool with it.. he said aslong as you find a place for his stuff.. my mom nearly flipped!! :lol

The ill Jedi said:
I know where you live and I'm coming for your collection!! :D

:chew :chew I was about to say the SAME thing. It's okay though, asian kid or not, I'll jack what he got. And I still haven't decided if you should be tortured Jack Bauer style for buying something related to The Batman.....

congerking said:
:chew :chew I was about to say the SAME thing. It's okay though, asian kid or not, I'll jack what he got. And I still haven't decided if you should be tortured Jack Bauer style for buying something related to The Batman.....

watch season 4!!! It's so much better!!

snakebeater said:
watch season 4!!! It's so much better!!

I don't know, it seemed pretty bad already, but I shall give it a chance next saturday. I've given up on Legion of Superheroes.

congerking said:
I don't know, it seemed pretty bad already, but I shall give it a chance next saturday. I've given up on Legion of Superheroes.

legion of superheroes is just horrible....

Ven, sideshow is supposed to send me a free Bib Fortuna exclusive since I won it from toyfair contest. Do you want it? No charge.

seriously? or are you yanking my tail? I never cared for bib in my life, but I would love to take it.

I'd have to buy another luke. :lol

im not that cruel :p

I'll send it when i get it. probably in a few weeks.

my collection update

*note*
the anakin head is temporary... can't wait for josh to paint my HA resculpt.

my next targets are kit fisto,obi-wan and probably luke.

Picture158-1.jpg

Picture159-1.jpg

Picture161-1.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Nice pose for Anakin... I think thats one of the cooler ones I've seen. And I like the new (?) shelves, shows off the collection nicely :rock

galactiboy said:
Nice pose for Anakin... I think thats one of the cooler ones I've seen. And I like the new (?) shelves, shows off the collection nicely :rock

thanks galactiboy, it is sort of a new shelve, always been in the house but I thought it would look nice in my room!! hahaha

and about the pose I tried to make him look as much vader as possible.

Back