Yeah I'm a newbie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilgirl

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So Loki keeps telling me I have to do the introduction thing so here it goes....

I just moved to San Fran from good old Maryland a little over a week ago!! So now I can get great Sideshow stuff delivered before he does AND go to the San Diego Con. He hates me, I know...........I actually would have to sell my soul or more to afford most the stuff so I just really buy the few things I love and live through the rest of you.

The only thing I do collect is the wonderful world of Insanely Twisted Rabbits! I have them all so far only because someone was wonderful enough to get me the Demon Dog :blissy (thank you Chris)

I guess that's really it. Looking forward to getting to know you guys. Heard alot about some of you from Loki!!

I guess the one question you have to ask yourself is...will you be El Roranous approved?

Welcome!

05Trolls.jpg

El Roranous said:
I guess the one question you have to ask yourself is...will you be El Roranous approved?

Welcome!

05Trolls.jpg
No the real question is would you like your thread to be:
bannistardsm.gif

Anzik Hayes said:
The Sandbox is just Kaos so avoid it unless you like the fun and games and all things originating from the steppes of Russia.

Just so you know:cool:

King Darkness said:
No the real question is why does Creecher smell so bad:confused:
When the washing machine went on the blink I thought the rough and tumble action of a full flush would work.

:welcome devilgirl. I like your lower case, btw. :naughty creech approved. :rock2

Thanks for finally stepping up and making your first post. Don't be a stranger.

Shai Hulud said:
WELKOME...I AM THE GREAT WORM.

And Shai, I don't think she'd be interested in a little worm once she's had the big Anaconda :naughty

Hola! Cerveza is in the fridge way in the back. Better get to it before Batty drinks it all...

Back