1/6 Will hot Toy do more Batman videogames?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nahuelins.1998

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi i just wanted to ask/know if hot toys is planing in doing more batman figures from the videogames like deathstroke or joker as they did the batman arckham city figure

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I wouldn't be shocked if an Arkham Joker of some kind got made. HT loves that Joker. Although I'm sure it's not high on the list given the glutton they're getting from the DCEU right now.

its a shame they didnt do arkham bats. that probably would have sold well enough so that they would continue the line from that game.

Thanks for the answers
I would love a deathstroke or arckham knight figure i love their design and the only good representation of them are the prime 1 studio statues that are awsome but very very very expensive and i dont really like statues
I dont know why they choose the arckham city design,its cool and the most Classic one from the videogames but i think the arckham origins or arckham knight would have sell much better

Thanks for the answers
I would love a deathstroke or arckham knight figure i love their design and the only good representation of them are the prime 1 studio statues that are awsome but very very very expensive and i dont really like statues
I dont know why they choose the arckham city design,its cool and the most Classic one from the videogames but i think the arckham origins or arckham knight would have sell much better

I went the custom route on the Arkham Knight!

bb8244d89f01109a143ec72e00f28a6b.jpg

Which sucks because Arkham Deathstroke is in my top character designs of all time.

He is indeed. I had the prime 1 statue on order, but cancelled it because I really don't want to get into 1/3 scale pieces. A hot toys version of the origins Deathstroke is my dream figure. It will almost definitely not happen though.

At this point I have my fingers crossed that he will end up on the big screen with an awesome costume so I can at least get some version of him form HT.

I went the custom route on the Arkham Knight!

bb8244d89f01109a143ec72e00f28a6b.jpg

Wow nice custom
What figure did you use?

Yeah when they anounced suicid squad I wish deathstroke would apear,i know he is not part of the original squad but he would be bad asss as hell

Now im thinking in getting the deathstroke,arckham knight and the Batman prime 1 studio but as you said if i start collecting some i end up collecting most of them

Highly unlikely. Maybe we'll see a Joker eventually and that's about it, and that's a big "maybe".

I keep waiting for Hot Toys to make a 1/6 Minotaur from The Adventures of Batman and Robin SNES game, but for whatever reason its announcement keeps getting delayed.

Back