Statue Ben Kenobi Mythos statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmnt1212

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all, first post here. I am a bit torn, I was offered $1,100 for my Kenobi Mythos statue. I do like it a lot, it's a beautiful statue but there are so many more things coming out I want. Is that a good price? I've seen it listed for more and after all the eBay fees it will be like $980. I can't decide.

That's a good offer, definitely.

Right now a guy in France is selling his for slightly less actually, and I think it's quite high.

Hi all, first post here. I am a bit torn, I was offered $1,100 for my Kenobi Mythos statue. I do like it a lot, it's a beautiful statue but there are so many more things coming out I want. Is that a good price? I've seen it listed for more and after all the eBay fees it will be like $980. I can't decide.

$1100 USD? SOLD!

I wish I got that much for mine when I sold it.

They're never making any more mythos statues and it's my personal favorite star wars statue.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yea it's was still hard to get rid of even at that price but After seeing the Wolverine vs hulk and the rocket and groot statue I'm hoping the proceeds will cover most of the damage from those. I have all the mondo turtles, goblin PF, and symbiote Spider-Man PF on pre order so not much room to add more payments 😆

They're never making any more mythos statues and it's my personal favorite star wars statue.
They might in the future, who knows. If this was 1/4 I would have had a harder time letting it go. I just don't have anything smaller than that anymore and I am scale OCD when pieces are next to each other.

Yea I would have like 1/4 scale more too. most of the stuff I have is 1/6 scale. Not that i have very many....yet haha. There are a ton of sold out statues I would like to pick up just super expensive, especially on eBay. I think the biggest piece I have besides my delorean is the Shredder comiquette.

Yea I would have like 1/4 scale more too. most of the stuff I have is 1/6 scale. Not that i have very many....yet haha. There are a ton of sold out statues I would like to pick up just super expensive, especially on eBay. I think the biggest piece I have besides my delorean is the Shredder comiquette.

Don't forget to check the commerce section here, usually better prices than eBay.

HNNNNGGG $1450 Canadian. Tempting o so tempting...still like mine too much but damn that money.

I don't think I could hold on to this for that kind of money if I had one but that's because I just really like Obi-Wan, I don't "love" Obi-Wan.

I only have Maul and Vader (Vader is still unopened) and for now the prices on the aftermarket definitely aren't high enough to let go of any of them. If they reach Obi-Wan's price one day, maybe I'll consider it, but not sure I would do it tbh... Once you get rid of a Mythos statue, it can't really be replaced with anything else unless you go the custom route. There is nothing like it out there.

I will feel much better about not owning this the day Sideshow announce that they are working on an ROTS Obi-Wan PF :impatient:

I don't think I could hold on to this for that kind of money if I had one but that's because I just really like Obi-Wan, I don't "love" Obi-Wan.

I only have Maul and Vader (Vader is still unopened) and for now the prices on the aftermarket definitely aren't high enough to let go of any of them. If they reach Obi-Wan's price one day, maybe I'll consider it, but not sure I would do it tbh... Once you get rid of a Mythos statue, it can't really be replaced with anything else unless you go the custom route. There is nothing like it out there.

Well The Obi Mythos holds a special place for me. It's the very first statue that I started my collection with. I had interest in statues but hadn't seen the one that really jumped out at me till I saw this Obi i knew i had to have it. It still is by far the best piece of my collection.

I actually missed the pre-order for all the Mythos. I just happened to find the obi mythos at a comic book store around March 2016. They only wanted $350 for it so I was like uhhhh heck yeah!!! There were so many things I was going to buy with the proceeds...... Yea fiancé made sure that didn't happen. Ended up getting the wolverine PF and a graded copy of Amazing Spider-man 300 to display with my venom statue. The rest was used for..........bills:slap

Back