Hellraiser vs Puppet Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellraiser or Puppet Master

• Hellraiser

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Puppet Master

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
seventh match up!!!!!!!

Hellraiser
Number of Films-8
Debut-1989
Horror icon-Pinhead
Notable Director-Clive Barker

Puppet Master
Number of Films-(between 7 or 9, depends on what you consider part of the sereies)
Debut-1989
Horror Icon-Blade, Pinhead(heh), Leech woman, Six Shooter, Tunneler, Jester, and Torch.
Notable Director-None

Well I love the Hellraiser films, but Puppet master is probably my favorite franchise believe it or not. I love Richard Bands music. Puppet Master 3 is one of my all time favorite films peroid.

I love the first Hellraiser movies... like most horror franchises they go downhill from there. But I'm still blown away by the Cenobites and gotta love Pinhead!!!

As I stare at my puzzle box I must vote for Hellraiser.

We have such sights to show you!!! Could be the Freaks motto.

Hellraiser 1 and 2 were awesome.

The rest just plain sucked IMO.

My vote: HELLRAISER!

:)

Puppet Master for me. A 1:1 PF blade would kick some major rear end.:chew

Gruson said:
Hellraiser 1 and 2 were awesome.

The rest just plain sucked IMO.

My vote: HELLRAISER!

:)

I liked a lot of the Hellraiser sequels, the only I Really didn't like at all was Hellworld.

Hellrasier all the way.

I have a soft spot for the 3rd one cause most of it was filmed here in my home town.
a ot of HS freinds dead in the opening bar massacre too.

The nightclub scene was probably one of my favorite scenes if not the favorite of the hellraiser franchise. I honestly like the 4th movie too. It was kind of neat to see how the box came about. Toymaker!!!!

Puppet Master!!!! Just one of those series that I couldn't get enough of. Me and my Dad would rent these whenever my Mom was away because she didn't want me watching stuff like this so young :monkey3

HELLRAISER!!!! have not really seen puppet master :s so cant comment on it, on that note goes out and buys them

Back