Media-Movie ACME/Sideshow Premium Art Prints.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow and Acme Archives are proud to announce the upcoming release of new limited edition Star Wars Premium Art Prints, featuring original interpretations of beloved characters and moments from the Star Wars Universe. Kicking off the collection with two stunning pieces featuring the most powerful Force users...

The 18 x 24” giclée prints will debut alongside statue companion pieces from Sideshow that depict the most powerful Jedi and most notorious Sith in the galaxy.

The Star Wars Premium Art Prints are slated to be hand-numbered limited editions, and will be offered either unframed or with a deluxe designer framing option. Each print will include a certificate of authenticity from Acme and Sideshow.

“We are thrilled to have this opportunity with Acme Archives to lend a new dimension to our statue collection, and felt there was no better place to start than by bringing balance to the Force with companion pieces by one of our leading concept artists, Ian MacDonald,” says Gracie Bifulco, Art Print Coordinator for Sideshow. “As we continue to present new explorations from that galaxy far, far away that we hope fans will find both fresh and familiar, it feels as though the circle is now complete.”

Ian-MacDonald-For-Print.jpg
Ian-MacDonald.jpg

Curious about the companion statues. Guessing they'll be similar as far as being groups of multiple characters. Wonder how small they'll be.

I actually have no interest because of the inclusion of prequels chars in the mix. Totally hated that boredom fest.

I'll be picking up both of these! Look great! Really like that Anakin is on both of the prints. It's a nice touch.

I actually have no interest because of the inclusion of prequels chars in the mix. Totally hated that boredom fest.

Dooku is really the only character I'm meh about. Although the Emperor isn't all that interesting either. Prequels might have been trash, but some of the characters were great...just in other forms of media like the shows and novels.

Is this their way of confirming new PFs for all those Jedi involved?

How we haven't gotten an EPIII Kenobi yet is beyond me though.

Sideshow and Acme Archives are proud to announce the upcoming release of new limited edition Star Wars Premium Art Prints, featuring original interpretations of beloved characters and moments from the Star Wars Universe. Kicking off the collection with two stunning pieces featuring the most powerful Force users...

The 18 x 24” giclée prints will debut alongside statue companion pieces from Sideshow that depict the most powerful Jedi and most notorious Sith in the galaxy.

The Star Wars Premium Art Prints are slated to be hand-numbered limited editions, and will be offered either unframed or with a deluxe designer framing option. Each print will include a certificate of authenticity from Acme and Sideshow.

“We are thrilled to have this opportunity with Acme Archives to lend a new dimension to our statue collection, and felt there was no better place to start than by bringing balance to the Force with companion pieces by one of our leading concept artists, Ian MacDonald,” says Gracie Bifulco, Art Print Coordinator for Sideshow. “As we continue to present new explorations from that galaxy far, far away that we hope fans will find both fresh and familiar, it feels as though the circle is now complete.”

View attachment 279461
View attachment 279462

Rey looks about 15 years older in these but I'm still liking all of them! :clap:

Curious about the companion statues. Guessing they'll be similar as far as being groups of multiple characters. Wonder how small they'll be.

I assumed they were just referencing the existing PF's. The Kylo PF is even in the same pose as the artwork. Hopefully that means a Bespin Luke PF is on the way.

I have no interest with TFA characters in the print. Kylo is weak. Hopefully the other prints are without anyone from TFA.

Kylo and Grievous are no Sith. General isn't even dark side user. They ruined that poster with poor choice of characters.

Kylo and Grievous are no Sith. General isn't even dark side user. They ruined that poster with poor choice of characters.

No idea why you bumped this but now I'm bummed I missed out on this. I do have this guy from Etsy I'm about to frame though;

il_570xN.889833105_ihfp.jpg

No idea why you bumped this but now I'm bummed I missed out on this. I do have this guy from Etsy I'm about to frame though;

il_570xN.889833105_ihfp.jpg

Those posters are for PO just now. That's why. So you missed nothing.

Those posters are for PO just now. That's why. So you missed nothing.

Just got the email! Ordered both.

Not sure why you are talking about Sith though. The poster title is "Force of Darkness", nothing about the Sith.

Just got the email! Ordered both.

Not sure why you are talking about Sith though. The poster title is "Force of Darkness", nothing about the Sith.

Ok, i guess they could put the Poggle on the poster for you since he is evil too. Well, if i read "force of darkness" i think about the Force/Dark side.

Ok, i guess they could put the Poggle on the poster for you since he is evil too. Well, if i read "force of darkness" i think about the Force/Dark side.

Well they are all dark force users except for GG, i assume they included him because he wields lightsabers and was trained by a force of darkness. Poggle may be evil but he doesn't use the dark side of the force or use weapons associated with force wielders.

Poggle doesn't care about the dark side he works for himself.

Back