Hottoys Prison Break

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QQB

Freaked Out
Reaction score
just find-out in HK's toys forum!
DSC00247.jpg

https://www.toyskingdom.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=586&extra=page=1

Michael and Lincoln look fantastic! Do we know if the manufacturer is Hot Toys or some other firm?

what season is it on now? and what channel is it on? I dont watch much tv except for Sportscenter.

It is the end of the second season now. From the moment I saw the first episode of the first season I've been completely addicted to it. I would never have thought that a series could have been that great.

Dark_Spidey said:
I hope they've done a great job on Michael's tattoo!!:monkey5

that would be soooo f'n awesome :rock

edit: i would pay big money if it happens:

tatoo8ux.jpg

Yeah T-Bag would be just great! They would all be awesome actually: C-Note, Sucre, Abruzzi and even Bellick!

I hope Michael will have a muscular body so that the articulations would not waste the tattoo.

Those two prototypes look great. According to that article, surprisingly Hot Toys has recruited JC Hong to supervise the head sculpt and even hand painted the prototype. Looks like HT's head sculpt will be getting better. What a good news.

The Dominic Purcell one would make a sweet Marvel Dracula custom from Blade Trinity.

WOW i'm a big fan of the show and after seeing these prototypes Iam so getting these!!! They look just like dominic and wentworth! :D

They look cool, but are these really necessary? I know the show's popular but I think some Heroes, Lost, Deadwood or Sopranos figures would be more cool.

Back