1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey's Speeder Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You’ve met Rey and we are excited to unveil Rey’s powerful repulsorlift vehicle used for scavenging in desert planet Jakku’s Graveyard of Ships !

Star Wars fans rejoice as Hot Toys will be displaying a wide range of Star Wars collectibles at San Diego Comic-Con! Visit us at booth #1929 to see what we have prepared for you!

13710607_10153652428692344_2148374300208779890_o.jpg

Think I may go this over Resistance Rey and TFA Luke. Might need to clear out some stuff to make room.

I've heard there will be rogue one figures at agchk as well as at least one 1/6 vehicle as well as a 1/6 Rey speeder.

At least that part is confirmed..good bet the rest is what I heard as well.

Last edited:
Hot Toys Reys Speeder 1/6

This has just been teased by Hot Toys.

Looks like we will see it at SDCC.

1f25818881d63b03c2fe11b7ac9a153a.jpg

501b65d8e43671169b2dc4267aa9aaad.jpg

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Re: Hot Toys Reys Speeder 1/6

My bad. Looks like they were created 1 minute apart.
Mods please delete this one.

Yeah, truly unbelievable they'd offer this before Luke's landspeeder. We've had new versions of Luke, Ben, R2 and 3PO in the past year or so... but no landspeeder.:slap

It's one of the things I really hate about Sideshow - teasing things they never do. They teased a 1/6 Luke's landspeeder maybe four years ago - never happened. Up on the imaginary shelf with the 1/6 Sideshow Rebo band.:gah:

Re: Hot Toys Reys Speeder 1/6

My bad. Looks like they were created 1 minute apart.
Mods please delete this one.

This explains how they were able to blow up the Death Star.

Yeah, truly unbelievable they'd offer this before Luke's landspeeder. We've had new versions of Luke, Ben, R2 and 3PO in the past year or so... but no landspeeder.:slap

It's one of the things I really hate about Sideshow - teasing things they never do. They teased a 1/6 Luke's landspeeder maybe four years ago - never happened. Up on the imaginary shelf with the 1/6 Sideshow Rebo band.:gah:

Gawd... I forgot about that...I had that one my wish list for a couple of years.

Based on the specs for Rey's speeder, this should be about 2 feet long. Probably in the $400 range.

Someone at Hot Toys must really like Rey since they've revealed two figures and now her speeder.

Not complaining myself though. As much as I'd like Luke's Landspeeder as well (and maybe it'll happen one day), I'm excited for this as a fan of Rey. Though we probably won't be able to take delivery for a few years.

I forgot about that landspeeder tease back then. It's such an obvious money maker. I get that they want to push the new stuff but the speeder is iconic.

I don't think that this will get released. Like the TIE Fighter, Millennium Falcon and its cockpit before it; it'll just be another show piece that HT takes from event to event .

Sweet! This thing seems like it would have a small shelf footprint--similar to the speeder bike but taller I guess. Not sure how much demand there will be though.

Back