The Expendabelles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Expendabelles is an upcoming action film and is a spin-off to the The Expendables film franchise.

https://movieweb.com/expendabelles-expendables-female-spinoff-sylvester-stallone-not-involved/

DW9oDtp.png

Uh oh, don't tell The Ween.

Tell me what? I'm actually sick of all this GB BS and now there's another thread just to spread the love even more.

As for this movie, I don't care one way or another about it, except for the title, which is silly.

Last edited:
Oh, you were just the first person in the GB thread to say you weren't interested because of the female cast so I was making a joke about you following suit with this news too. :D

I think this will be good. it is an action movie and not a comedy so it will be different because they will need the action fans to see it so it will be filmed and marketed differently (I think)

Haven't they made this movie already? I could've sworn I'd seen an expendables type movie with a female cast on Netflix or Amazon.

What a bunch of haters and keyboard warriors.

Bring it on. Maybe there is a wild hot tube scene before the gearing up for the final battle scene.

Oh, you were just the first person in the GB thread to say you weren't interested because of the female cast so I was making a joke about you following suit with this news too. :D

I actually posted it in the GB thread yesterday just to add to the "love" that was in there.

If this GB were a stand alone movie and the original GB wasn't around, I probably would've seen it in the theater, but I'll wait till it's out to rent. I don't think it warrants the hate it's getting though.

If this GB were a stand alone movie and the original GB wasn't around, I probably would've seen it in the theater, but I'll wait till it's out to rent. I don't think it warrants the hate it's getting though.

Agreed. The new GB is just another harmless Pixels and even though I haven't watched Pixels I'm sure I'll catch it on TV sooner or later. Same with the new GB. The only thing that made me actually pleased with the prospect of it failing were the assinine comments of the cast and director. So maybe it's this year's Fant4stic as opposed to Pixels. Either way it's nothing to get worked up about.

What a bunch of haters and keyboard warriors.

Bring it on. Maybe there is a wild hot tube scene before the gearing up for the final battle scene.

It couldn't be any worse than The Expendables franchise though I did like the first one.

Back