TFA Stormtrooper scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Can you find the problem? :wink1:

TFA_stormtrooper_gaffer_tape.jpg

Besides they look like Donald Duck is under those helmets?

Well the cracks in the armor show how poorly constructed the armor is and the white duck tape helps to prove it. :lol

Assuming they are meant to be pointing their guns in the same direction, then I would say Storm Troopers' aims haven't improved much since the original films.

Some things never change: ;)

TFA_stormtrooper_gaffer_tape.jpg

And the barrel handle on the blaster is way too in the back - again at the Stormtrooper in the right, I guess the 3-D printed blasters have their issues

This actually reminds me a lot of the '77 film. Due to budget and time constraints, props were thrown together quickly, by hand, impromptu and imperfect. Pretty cool! :)

This actually reminds me a lot of the '77 film. Due to budget and time constraints, props were thrown together quickly, by hand, impromptu and imperfect. Pretty cool! :)

I actually like the charm in this. Kinda reminds me of the trooper in empire whos chest plate half falls off lol.

Is this photo-shopped? I stopped the movie on this scene and it wasn't there. Also google images only finds this same thread.

Is this photo-shopped? I stopped the movie on this scene and it wasn't there. Also google images only finds this same thread.

very possible they would have fixed this before the bluray/dvd release (not the first time with a star wars movie :p). Also possible it wasn't in the actual film and they edited it out but a shot from filming.

If this scene was digitally edited by Lucas, there would be a few more FO Stormtroopers, a couple of Dewbacks in the background, and a large explosion in the sky!

very possible they would have fixed this before the bluray/dvd release (not the first time with a star wars movie :p). Also possible it wasn't in the actual film and they edited it out but a shot from filming.

Very true. I assumed that's what happened, but I couldn't find any other references to the shot. I just did the "drag and drop" to google images to see if I could find the source because I thought it was cool find. But google didn't find anything, so I was curious as to the image's source.

Back