Asmus Mouth of Sauron review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's check out another very new figure tonight, that has just started shipping worldwide - The Mouth of Sauron! Asmus has been improving with every release in their Lord of the Rings/Hobbit license, and this figure is an excellent example of those improvements. He and his trusty steed are covered here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-071316a.htm

or you can find the review with the rest at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

review_mouthsauron_13.jpg

Michael

Bravo Michael! :clap

This set looks fantastic. So happy to hear about the improvements on the horse. Looks like Asmus has hit the mark on this release.

The next phase is going to be for people to decide on how they want to customize this set.

Bravo Michael! :clap

This set looks fantastic. So happy to hear about the improvements on the horse. Looks like Asmus has hit the mark on this release.

The next phase is going to be for people to decide on how they want to customize this set.

He needs so oily black paint added to his teeth.

Just wish he came without his horse. He looks great, but I don't really need a big horse. And not having Frodo's mithril shirt was a huge fail in the accessories department as he only held the reigns to his horse and that shirt :rolleyes:

Just wish he came without his horse. He looks great, but I don't really need a big horse. And not having Frodo's mithril shirt was a huge fail in the accessories department as he only held the reigns to his horse and that shirt :rolleyes:

I'm sure you could easily sell the horse by itself for an excellent price. I'm sure there are a number of us here that would want to snatch up an extra horse. Don't let that stop you from getting this figure! :)

Excellent review, sir! (As always!)

Very good news about the improvements to the horse. I'm really hoping they consider selling a new and improved horse separately at some point. It would be a much needed upgrade to the wraith horse.

Releasing another generic improved horse would also fit right in with the release of the Hateful Eight...

Its a stellar figure, really badass. I won't be getting him but i do love it.

Back