Hi I'm Benscollectables and I'm ready to ride the slippery 1/6th Slope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benscollectables

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone , Im Ben
I am a huge toy fan and have a collection mainly based around the transformers franchise
Ive just taken my first steps in to the 1/6th realm and when i can afford to i'll dive as deep as my wallet permits.
Im currently residing on Canadaland but I'm having to move back to England due to 2 recent major back ops failing and me loosing the full use of my left leg.
I've always used toys as a way of therapy so I thoughts it's about time to start using Adult Premium Collectables as well

My aim, once I get more established in this community, is to start sharing my blog and reviews about the 1/6th figures I own as well as the full galleries of photos.

Welcome Ben! Love your youtube channel. Really sorry to hear about your surgeries and your leg.

I hear you on toys being a form of therapy. I recently got divorced and my "toy room" as definitely been a source of calm and peace.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Ben!
wavesmile.gif

Prepare to have divorce papers served to you by your wallet. :lol

Thanks everyone , this is going to get costly ... So is it all I love hot toys or are there some funky Chinese companies I need to know about that make amazing figures ?

Back