I used to have the big three...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
NOW THERE GONE...FAREWELL OLD FRIENDS....:monkey2

Picture12-1.jpg

True.... I remember the good old days too Shai... I used to have Patient Zero... used to have Jason 3 as well... But needed a payday and they looked like dollar signs just sitting on my shelf.... :lol :rotfl

I am sacrificing my Jason set to the Rocky series and a new ac pump for my house. :monkey2

El Roranous said:
IMG_1273-1.jpg

Which in my opinion trumps all the others aforementioned.
What you can't see in this photo is Patient Zero squashed past recognition underneath the Hulk's foot.

:lol :lol :lol , :rock :rock :rock

Didn't you have like 5 Jason Part 3s?!? You should be rolling in the cash if you sold all of them plus the Patient 0 and Nazi Kroenen. Could I ask why you decided to part with the Jasons (can understand the other 2)? I thought it was your favorite figure of all time :confused:

El Roranous said:
IMG_1273-1.jpg

Which in my opinion trumps all the others aforementioned.
What you can't see in this photo is Patient Zero squashed past recognition underneath the Hulk's foot.

For a monstrous force of destruction ... he sure does have some well manicured toes. Wonder if he's popular with the San Fransisco set? :monkey3

Not to mention the conspicuous lack of "growth" in his pants when he "Hulk"s out ... well, you can see why he wants the puny humans to leave him along.

"Hulk grow all big and green ... why not everywhere? HULK SMASH!!!!"

:D

DouglasMcc said:
Didn't you have like 5 Jason Part 3s?!? You should be rolling in the cash if you sold all of them plus the Patient 0 and Nazi Kroenen. Could I ask why you decided to part with the Jasons (can understand the other 2)? I thought it was your favorite figure of all time :confused:

all gone !!!!!

that hobby is getting to expensive for my f'n completist obssession...its all or nothing..thats my problem...so i've choose one obssession(hulk) and will dedicate my collecting habits to it.

DouglasMcc said:
For a monstrous force of destruction ... he sure does have some well manicured toes. Wonder if he's popular with the San Fransisco set? :monkey3

Not to mention the conspicuous lack of "growth" in his pants when he "Hulk"s out ... well, you can see why he wants the puny humans to leave him along.

"Hulk grow all big and green ... why not everywhere? HULK SMASH!!!!"

:D

well if you had that pf you'd see that andy b. has sculpted him BIG everywhere !!!!

Back