Statue Value of Gentle Giant with Keeper with and without certificate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WereDoomed

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Gentle Giant Rancor with Keeper statue in box. The statue is in very good condition but i cannot locate the certificate of authenticity for it.

Would anyone know what difference not having the certificate would make in terms of its value please?

It does have the number underneath the base of the figure (xxx/2000) but i do not actually have the related certificate.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Thanks.

I wouldn't think it would be an issue as long as you have the original box and packaging. Just make sure it's noted in your description that you don't have the certificate.

I wouldn't think it would be an issue as long as you have the original box and packaging. Just make sure it's noted in your description that you don't have the certificate.

Thanks a lot for your reply. That sounds promising yes hopefully it won't make too much difference to its value. ��

Yea, as above and from your reply in the other thread...I would say more like 50 bucks less than, " a few hundred less".

I think I have one as i found it years ago years after i sold the statue. Ill have a look for it and you can have it.

I think I have one as i found it years ago years after i sold the statue. Ill have a look for it and you can have it.

Found it.

11111_zpsqgyolq6m.jpg

That's brilliant thanks a lot.
I can pay you the postage If you don't mind.
Can I p.m. my address?

Back