My almost custom Clark Kent......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garysykes35

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Morning All! Here are a few pics of my almost custom Clark Kent from Superman The Movie. All parts/sculpts/clothes sourced separately. I'm not happy with the hat at all so will be getting that replaced!

Thoughts/constructive criticism please?
IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

is that clark head repainted? looks lighter than most i see. looks good.

you should get him a black vest. that really finishes the look.

that superman returns brandon routh looks tiny next to BvS herny cavill. i think hot toys over did those shoulders a little. 10 years between those two figures.

is that clark head repainted? looks lighter than most i see. looks good.

you should get him a black vest. that really finishes the look.

that superman returns brandon routh looks tiny next to BvS herny cavill. i think hot toys over did those shoulders a little. 10 years between those two figures.

No, that's how the head came. You're right about a vest, I'll have a look for one.

I agree about Routh. I'm out of display space at the mo but will move him eventually when I get hold of the regular Reeve and have a shuffle about

Great Superman and Clark collection. Don't know how Hot Toys managed to get away to release that Superman Returns with that head. Chris Reeve head is one of their best.

Thanks! Yeah, I know what you mean. He's ten years old now and quite an early figure. Guess they rushed him and then learned from that mistake??
You're right, the Christoper Reeve is my favourite sculpt. The BvS Super is my favourite overall figure though.

I don't think he's around much anymore.

There are other painters here who can help you. Check out the custom/for hire section.

Last edited:
Back