gbtv01's Collection v01

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbtv01

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I wanted to share my collection with all of you for quite a while, and finally got around to posting it, woot!!! My collection has just started and I hope to do a grander display when we get a house in the next year. (Home Theater Room is mine, and the girlfriend has the rest...sounds good to me :lol )

Anyway, hope you all enjoy my collection!

wall.jpg

This is my wall display over my wide screen tv in my theater room

vader.jpg

Medicom Darth VAder

terminator.jpg

Hot Toys Terminator

spike.jpg

Sideshow Spike, my girlfriends favorite piece as well as one of mine

rambo-1.jpg

Hot Toys Rambo

jason_signed.jpg

Sideshow Jason Part 7 (my fav Jason), plus signed by Kane Hodder on the stand and 3d Poster (love those 3d posters)

freddy_signed.jpg

Sideshow Freddy from FvsJ, plus signed by Robert Englund on the stand and 3d Poster (love those 3d posters)

bond.jpg

Sideshow James Bond (I want a Daniel Craig one...come on Sideshow)

ash-1.jpg

Sideshow Ash

continued...

c3p0r2d2.jpg

Koto C3P0 and R2D2

chewie.jpg

Koto Chewie

solo.jpg

Koto Han Solo

neca_mc.jpg

Some Neca and Mcfarlane pieces that still rock!

neca.jpg

Some Neca pieces that still rock!

jaws.jpg

McFarlane Jaws and 3d Poster (love those 3d posters)

alien-1.jpg

McFarlane Alien and 3d Poster (love those 3d posters)

ghostbusters-1.jpg

Neca 15" Stay Puft and Slimer

NICE....AND YOU'LL PROBABLY UPGRADE TO PF EVENTUALLY .

Looks great man :chew :chew

Different from what i have seen around here. Nice display. One thing I want to add though is to replace that Hot Toys Terminator with the Sideshow T-800, just my opinion.

Easy enough carbo-fation, all that I did was buy a 'L' bracket and a round piece of wood (they are the approx same size as the Sideshow stands, just a little bit bigger diameter (painted black) and few screws later you have a stand, plus the figures are clipped to the stand so they will not fall off it either.

Picture explains better then words.
wallstand.jpg

Thanks for all your comments, and yeah, when I went to display my figures I wanted to do something a little bit unique and a make them have their own individuality by having their corresponding movie poster next to the figure.

And TOE, I can't part with Hot Toys T-800 just for the fact it is from the 1st Terminator movie (and the original movie getup...those 80's sunglasses are bad-ass:lol ); I was thinking about adding the Sideshow T-800 and get a T2 Poster for it, but then I was thinking about getting the Sideshow Exclusive T-1000, I think that would be a nice addition to the wall.

What do you guys think?

That I do my friend....that I do, and I believe that I just found my first future PF purchase when it comes out ....(Drum roll) ...The PF Ash, my jaw dropped the floor when I seen that! :monkey5

that's awesome. great idea on the 12" shelves, i'm might have to do that too.

What did you use to mount the individual 12" guys? I've thought about doing that myself, just wondering what you used.

gbtv01 said:
Easy enough carbo-fation, all that I did was buy a 'L' bracket and a round piece of wood (they are the approx same size as the Sideshow stands, just a little bit bigger diameter (painted black) and few screws later you have a stand, plus the figures are clipped to the stand so they will not fall off it either.

Picture explains better then words.
wallstand.jpg

Here ya go PosterBoyKelly, I answered that same question earlier before..instead of typing it out again...:lol, if you have anymore questions on how to do this just pm me :)

Back