Hello from Canada!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relapsing

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Long-time lurker, recent poster. Just starting to get into Customs and Kit Bashing, and the first project I'm working on is a Custom Tony Stark from Civil War using the OSK Tony Stark sculpt.

Totally into Marvel, lover of all things Iron Man, but unsure if I want to drop a bunch of cash on Die-Casts, so a Custom that I can put together over time sounded very appealing once that sculpt launched. But of course.... don't want my man to be lonely, so additions are surely in my future....

Anyways, hi everyone!

Thanks! Me too! I love that watch gauntlet, and will definitely try recreating it. I've gotta get some hands for the body I want to use (ZC World Male Base from Monkey Depot), so figured it would be worth getting an extra set while I'm at it!

If anyone has suggestions for alternate bodies, components, etc... I'm all ears!!!

Always good to see another Canadian on here (you can understand how truly expensive this hobby is with the exchange rate!).

Welcome!

Thanks Riceroket! There's dozens of us!

Ya, that exchange rate, not so much fun. Time to get a second job/take out a mortgage on the old shed.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back