anyone else think that hot toys or sideshow should do a jimi hendrix fugure ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewleary

Freakzoid
Reaction score
jimi hendrix being a musician is not relevant to a stereotype that people assume hot toys go by !
hot toys craft comic book characters video game characters movie characters and musicians
so get your facts right you bunch of melts ! before being a sarcastic hypocrite

Is Jimi Hendrix one of the Avengers or a Star Wars character?

no he is not, but i would say he is cooler and hey i might be able to pardon your ignorance but i am sure hot toys have done a DX bruce lee & a DX Michael Jackson.
so jimi hendrix being a musician is not relevant to a stereotype that you assume hot toys go by ! hot toys craft comic book characters video game characters movie characters and musicians so get your facts right dude ! before being a sarcastic one

no he is not, but i would say he is cooler and hey i might be able to pardon your ignorance but i am sure hot toys have done a DX bruce lee & a DX Michael Jackson.
so jimi hendrix being a musician is not relevant to a stereotype that you assume hot toys go by ! hot toys craft comic book characters video game characters movie characters and musicians so get your facts right dude ! before being a sarcastic one

It's been a long time since they made anything as interesting as Hendrix.

You are forgiven for this display of ignorance. Don't let it happen again.

funny how a alot of american guys have ignorant opinions about what i am saying, yet the toys you love so much are made mostly in china & china is the biggest threat to american life as we know ! dont attack me because i mention a true american hero yet you people dont seem to understand how iconic he is !
are you all that stupid that you would prefer a stupid comic book character to a once living god like man, who actually had real super powers ?

no his point was understood ! you are coming on here like mr wise, you obviously have no idea of what i am saying !
hot toys made a doll of michael jackson you melt ! and you are rationalising my opinion like your one sided with some euro trash type, give it a rest mate and learn more about what you are actually saying

wow dude you are making my blood pressure rise with your complex thinking, was your mind made by a communist !

image.jpg

wow dude you are making my blood pressure rise with your complex thinking, was your mind made by a communist !

I'm not a doctor or anything, but if comments made on a simple forum/message board that is intended to discuss a mutual, fun hobby causes your blood pressure to rise, my advice would be to probably circumvent that message board.

Back