Big Brother 18 - CBS BB18

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawpaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who's all watching this season. After last year's houseguests molesting each other, I hope this season is better.

Started out intense. I can't stand dumbass DaVonne. She sucked last season. She sucks now. Could they not find another previous player that was better?

Really hope Frank wins this year

I'll get the ''this is still going?'' response started then :D

But seriously - this is still going?

I remember the American BB4 being aired over in the UK and Ireland. Surely it hasn't been that long. Does America have 2 Big Brothers a year?

Last edited:
Every teacher watches this.

My wife's a teacher.

Math.....

I kinda watch this. :monkey3

It will never get cancelled because it's new summer programming that costs almost nothing. They own the house and they hire desperate nobodies to sit in it for 3 months.

It's a dumb show. My wife watched it since the beginning. I never really got into it. But I would be doing work on couch while she watched. I got drawn in and now enjoy how dumb people are on there.

I feel like this season has more than necessary. CBS keeps trying to one-up themselves but it's starting to clutter the show. I think Nicole is stupid for putting up Paulie. too early for that.

Bronte sounds bad. Can't really stand her voice at all. that dumb cheerleader didn't even know what "cavalry" was haha

That old guy only got on the show because he was a cop.

It's semi-traditional to throw an old person on there. The good ones make up for the physical limitations with smarts or social skills. Unfortunately that dude didn't seem to have much to offer.

Anyone watch the live feeds? I dont but have seen that theres been some fun fighting so far.

That jozea dude is crazy.

Looking forward to (hopefully) watching Josea walk out the door tonight.

Not looking forward to him telling Julie that he was voted out because he was such a big threat. :lol

He is so narcissistic. Glad he walked. Victor apparently about to lose his mind in house. About hit James

The newbies in the vet alliance are in the best position since the other newbies are going after the vets first.

You have to laugh at the "spy girls" alliance. Especially when one of the other girls (Nicole?) said something like "what's up with those three girls always spying?" :lol

The newbies in the vet alliance are in the best position since the other newbies are going after the vets first.

Very true. The other side of house played loosely and showed their cards WAY too early. typical error by new houseguests. Will be interesting to see how long they keep Tiffany (lil Vanessa).

You have to laugh at the "spy girls" alliance. Especially when one of the other girls (Nicole?) said something like "what's up with those three girls always spying?" :lol

I literally just rolled my eyes when I saw that. Just so dumb haha. They are so clueless.

Back