• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT GI Joe Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogul1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys looking for a HT GI Joe Snake eyes for a kitbash. Mostly need the body, clothes and armor.
Does not need to come with box and shipper. In fact I don't need the head, stand etc but if need be I can sell those myself afterwards.
I have an Amazing Spiderman Hot Toys figure fully boxed if needed for trade or happy to pay cash via paypal. I'm in the UK so have to be willing to ship overseas if in US etc

Last edited:
4c088327033507d9d054530a5b911510.jpg

Saw this one on eBay but seller found a local buyer and that made me very sad :eek:(

Last edited:
Looking to pay around $220 fully boxed or
$145 for the body and clothing/armour/boots.

Last edited:
I got one!! At an absolute bargain price too! Complete with all accesories and shipper, awesome bargain. Will be parting out some of it too.

Last edited:
Hi
I have some rare G I Joe vintage made in the 80's in Brazil and if you have interest please let me know.
I'm based in Brazil and can ship to US, Canada

Thanks !

Back