Show off your collection pics and videos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread where everyone can post their new collection pics, ideas or videos in one location. Whether it be Marvel, DC, Star Wars etc. post them here. It can be your 1st collection video, an updated collection video, new pics or new custom builds/ideas post them here. I dont know if there is a current thread like this so mods please post in correct area or delete if need be.

I currently have 2 videos on youtube and Im working on an updated video. I want to try to do one every year if possible.

Feb 2015 1st Collection Video:

https://youtu.be/fiIN2aVf5cE

Aug 2015 Updated Collection Video:

https://youtu.be/fiIN2aVf5cE

Let me know what you fellow collectors think, good idea or bad idea.

Thanks

I mean everyone has their own thread for their collection. That's the point of this forum. There is no need for this thread.

Also you have a very nice collection but the music in the video makes me want to kill myself.

I mean everyone has their own thread for their collection. That's the point of this forum. There is no need for this thread.

Also you have a very nice collection but the music in the video makes me want to kill myself.

Yeah I know everyone has their own collection thread but you constantly have to keep backing out and clicking on each individuals collection. I was just suggesting 1 thread where everyone can post in 1 area and not several threads. "Music" :rotfl I hate the music too but I dont know how to edit my video without losing my views and having to start over.

Anyone know how to edit the audio on a youtube video. I want to change the music on one of my videos but all the song choices that youtube lets me choose from are 1 to 6 mins long my video is 11 mins long or how can I have a song repeat itself. Thanks

Back