1/6 1/6 Anakin custom by Vensei _ Star Wars: Episode III version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrhkskim

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, SSF guys!

I want to boast of my collection!

This is my Anakin custom figure by Vensei.
It's Worldwide Limited 18, Handmade.
I had to pay a decent amount. because It was hard to get.

I think it's the best of anakin figure.
What do you say?
Post a comment below and let me know what your think.

Thanks! :)

1-1.jpg
1-2.jpg
1-3.jpg
1-4.jpg
1-5.jpg
1-6.jpg
1-7.jpg

1/6 Anakin custom by Vensei _ Star Wars: Episode III version

That looks awesome! Best 1/6 RotS Anakin figure I've seen. Although generally for hair on male figures, I prefer sculpted hair over rooted hair.

And is that $22,000 USD? If so, I would never pay that much for a figure. Heck, I don't think I'd probably pay much more than $500.

That looks awesome! Best 1/6 RotS Anakin figure I've seen. Although generally for hair on male figures, I prefer sculpted hair over rooted hair.

And is that $22,000 USD? If so, I would never pay that much for a figure. Heck, I don't think I'd probably pay much more than $500.

It has been trading for more than $ 10,000.
But, There was no sellers. so, I had to pay a higher amount than the average.

I had a love affair with starwas haha :)

Even more surprising was created in 2007.

Interesting. . .

OP joined the forum on 6/1.

OP sent me a PM on 6/2, asking me if I was interested in this figure, with no pics of said figure. I have no idea who this person is, or why this person messaged me. I reported it to the mods, as it was pretty shady.

Now, OP starts new thread with pics of said figure.

I wonder who else received an unsolicited PM from this person.

We need a shifty eyes emoticon.

I too received a message from him telling me he wanted to sell it to me, and also that he was having reproductions of it made.

The figure is the best Anakin figure I have ever seen. I doubt it was $22,000 USD though. I don't why anyone would pay that.

This was the first figure to ever completely blow me away. It still looks fantastic. I had the chance to buy one about 7-8 years ago for $2,500. That was before I started collecting 1:6 and I thought the seller was insane. There are some new customs in the works that I think will give this one a run for the money. I'm hoping someone produces a high end costume.

I'd expect Hayden Christensen standing in the corner of my room dressed as Anakin for that price.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd expect Hayden Christensen standing in the corner of my room dressed as Anakin for that price.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Someone needs to call his agent and ask if $22000 would cover a personal appearance by him in costume.

Nicest Anakin sculpt I've seen, sculpted hair would have been better, outfit is nice but nothing special, 22,000 usd is a nonsense.

Interesting. . .

OP joined the forum on 6/1.

OP sent me a PM on 6/2, asking me if I was interested in this figure, with no pics of said figure. I have no idea who this person is, or why this person messaged me. I reported it to the mods, as it was pretty shady.

Now, OP starts new thread with pics of said figure.

I wonder who else received an unsolicited PM from this person.

We need a shifty eyes emoticon.

You are not an artist named Vensei? He hates selling his work again.
If you know him, that's why I signed up for sale on here would have been able to know.

That's right, I did joined the forum on June 1.
A friend gave me this place, and I joined in order to sell it to people who are interested.

A friend gave this information in a foreign country who seeks tons.
So I've been sent a message. The product would require a person to

I needed the money in June, but not anymore.
I will keep it.

You don't have to doubt me. I'm not a bad person

I SSF Forum at first but has a lot of the artist's work.
I'll work hard in the future activities.

Back