• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

anyone want to sell there grey hulk pf for 700??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: anyone want to sell there grey hulk pf for 685??

Darth Loki said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Right after I sell you my Patient Zero for $50
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Khev said:
If you were a nice guy you'd cancel your wait list reservation for a Green...

:lol

Don't worry, you got in ahead of me :monkey2

But I'll have one on Monday :D

Darth Loki said:
Don't worry, you got in ahead of me :monkey2
Not that you should worry since you have one coming but I think both of our reservations will convert. I think someone posted a couple of weeks ago on statueforum.com that their *Iron Man Comiquette* wait list finally converted into an order. Since you and I are so close to the last known conversion (SKARY's), I imagine we'll get the good news at some point as well. Maybe not this week or even next month, but eventually. :)

Ooooh I love the irony here. :D

Not too long ago I offered you a link to my Grey Hulk for 700 shipped! SHIPPED!

All you had to say Cosmo was, "Sorry I don't talk to scalpers."

I cherish these moments! :rolleyes:

laughing.gif

Last edited:
DannieDarKo said:
Ooooh I love the irony here. :D

Not too long ago I offered you a link to my Grey Hulk for 700 shipped! SHIPPED!

All you had to say Cosmo was, "Sorry I don't talk to scalpers."

I cherish these moments!

laughing.gif
I'll talk to you Dannie:monkey3 :monkey5

DannieDarKo said:
I know Rory. :rock

Funny thing though after the Grey Hulk arrived I was in love and could not part with it. Now I come home to Grey Hulk running my bath water and having dinner ready.
:love

:rotfl :lol :rotfl Fine form Sir Darko, fine form!

:clap

DannieDarKo said:
I know Rory. :rock

Funny thing though after the Grey Hulk arrived I was in love and could not part with it. Now I come home to Grey Hulk running my bath water and having dinner ready.
:love
:rock:rock:rock

Khev said:
Not that you should worry since you have one coming but I think both of our reservations will convert. I think someone posted a couple of weeks ago on statueforum.com that their *Iron Man Comiquette* wait list finally converted into an order. Since you and I are so close to the last known conversion (SKARY's), I imagine we'll get the good news at some point as well. Maybe not this week or even next month, but eventually. :)
I had a green convert last week. I put my name on the wait list on Feb 10th, and I got the email that it would convert to an order on Feb 20th.

Back