Netflix's Voltron: Legendary Defender

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicoid18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Soooo who else is excited for the new series from the people involved with Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra? Not sure if there is already an existing thread for the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the first four episodes with my kids, we're finding this to be very entertaining! Reminds me a little bit of the 2011 Thundercats show which I also really liked.

I binged it all. Loved it. I really hope they put out a season two rather quickly because 11 episodes was like a tease.

I waited for the first two episodes last night and I'm about to watch a couple more tonight. I'm loving it so far! It's lighthearted, but I suspect it'll get more serious with some story elements that they've introduced paying off later. I'm just curious, wasn't Keith originally piloting the Black Lion in the earlier series? And it looks like they've switched out Sven for Shiro?

I waited for the first two episodes last night and I'm about to watch a couple more tonight. I'm loving it so far! It's lighthearted, but I suspect it'll get more serious with some story elements that they've introduced paying off later. I'm just curious, wasn't Keith originally piloting the Black Lion in the earlier series? And it looks like they've switched out Sven for Shiro?

They Replaced Sven with Shiro But gave him Keith's postion as leader. Moved Keith to Red lion and moved Lance to blue. It works really well. I'm trying not to spoil anything but yeah keep watching. There's some very cool plot elements in the later episodes.

Through ep 3 now, so far it's entertaining and not TOO kiddie. This is actually better than what I remember the original Voltron was.

I was all excited to get figures for the new show, which is awesome, then I heard Playmates has the toy license. I wonder if there is any chance a company like Bandai Japan might make figures for it over seas?

Picked up these awesome prints last night after watching.
99d0f26b42715b963144f45f8276f5ea.jpg
fc10e632498f7b3b5a31319187b6f2b7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Watched the first episode and the last. Did I miss anything important in between?

Just watched the first episode and was very impressed. I m glad most of the characters still look pretty close to their original designs.

Watched the first episode and the last. Did I miss anything important in between?

Important? Um, Pidge has a big secret but it actually turns out not to be important.

Having watched all the episodes I feel like the season really didn't go anywhere narratively but there are some cool scenes you missed out on.

Back