Ash PF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh believe me... it IS great. And I had a ton of fun writing the newsletter blurb about it too :lol I think I know what movie I'm watching tonight!

WOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIDESHOW HASN'T LOST TOUCH ON THE GOOD OLD HORROR LINE!!!!

ABOUT TIME!!!!

SideshowDusty said:
Oh believe me... it IS great. And I had a ton of fun writing the newsletter blurb about it too :lol I think I know what movie I'm watching tonight!

Pre-order next week?

Exclusive prediction:

Exclusive will come with interchangeable hands. One will be the chainsaw, the other will be the metal hand holding The Book Of The Dead.

At least I hope....

I asked about a PF Ash in the Spooktacular chat. Cant wait to order this!

Last edited:
Hail to the King Baby!!!!

This is one PF I have to have.
Something will have to be cancelled.

Looks like the Munsters will have to wait.

Last edited:
*ahem* OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew
:fireworks :fest :elefant

:grouphug

I told myself I'll only get LOTR PF, but for Ash, I may have to figure something out. I can't wait to see the full figure. This is great news for horror fans!

SideshowDusty said:

can I watch too? I'll bring the popcorn.

jimmyjamesf said:
That's right... who's laughing now... who's laughing *now*? :rotfl

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

God I love that movie.... This is the most Awesome PF Announcement since Legend!! I HAVE to own this thing! No matter what I have to do... Just has to happen.

MAN.....LEGEND PF....NOW THIS..AWESOME !!! HE'S GONNA FIT PERFECTLY WITH THE JASON.FREDDY AND LEATHERFACE PF.GREAT MOVE SIDESHOW. HOPES HE COMES WITH THE NECRONOMICON .

:chew Man, I thought they were done with Army of Darkness ages ago. This a awesome suprise. Can't wait to see the whole thing!!

Back