Hot toys batman figuer question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chalback

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just wondering where is a good place to find going rates for batman figures from hot toys, I might be having to let go of most of mine and wanted to get a feel for what they are going for now a days. Any help would be great.

If selling on eBay I would look up figures wanting to sell and look at sold listings. There is option on side bar of page after searching item. Past 30 days should give you a idea what you will get out of it. Usually, the sales with a higher price are from sellers that ship Worldwide. I always get more than I expect starting at .99 cents on a 7 day auction shipping worldwide. I don't sell on eBay anymore though and can't say I would recommend. I would just also reference the listings with link Robo left above to give you a idea. Batman, Joker, Harley, and Catwoman are all I collect, so sorry to hear you need to let them go.

Yes I agree with both Robo and Rain above, you should look at both collectht.com/guide/ and what prices have actually sold on eBay not just the crazy inflated prices up for sale, and also check out sites like Alter Ego, Big bad Toy, Toy Whiz etc. and see if they are still selling it at retail, check the for sale section here as well to get a idea of what collectors are selling them for if possible. FYI collectht.com can be off because if someone buys something totally over or under priced on eBay, it will reflect that in the average worth and I'm not sure if it can account for incomplete or damaged figure prices, But that will give you a good round about of what a figure is worth.

Back