Halloween vs SAW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halloween or SAW

• Halloween

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • SAW

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Third match up!!!!!!!

Halloween
Number of Films-8
Debut-1978
Horror icon-Michael Myers
Notable Director-John Carpenter

SAW
Number of Films-3
Debut-2004
Horror Icon-Jigsaw/John
Notable Director-Darren Lynn Bousman

(an interesting note...the last two polls both ended 34-3)

Myers is way more evil than Jigsaw. He does not talk just kills. Best killler of all. Bar none. Jason does not even come close.

This was a tough vote for me. I love the SAW films but Halloween is so iconic. Some of the later Halloween films were just plain bad but still since it's the whole franchise, it gets the nod.

I had to go with Halloween Michael Myers is sweet. Plus my grandpa knows the guy he played Michael in Part 5 so there is motivation to vote for Michael.:lol My dad says he regularly sees him at the gym we go to, but I haven't caught him yet.

I do, however, like the idea of a clever killer with a point (no pun intended).

Both great series, but no competition in my book. Halloween is practically (twisted)americana at this point. Almost everyone over 18 has seen at least one of the movies. I'm not sure Saw will ever reach that kind of status. Only time will tell.

i voted for SAW. The idea behind the movie was great. Very creative :rock :rock :rock

This is the first tough choice. I'm going to go with Saw but I could easily go with Halloween and maybe I should have because of the history and MM's a cool bad guy. But I'll go with Saw because of the originality.

No contest.

While both are great movies, with probably 2 of the greatest endings in Horror cinema. As good a Saw is, Halloween is a classic.

Well this the closest poll so far, although it's not very close, a few hours more and I'll start a new one.

I liked Saw better, it was a fresh idea when it came out, although Saw 2 wasn't that good. Halloween was ok, it never did too much for me.

lmao, theres no comparing Saw to Halloween! we all know halloween is one of the big daddy's of horror,
though its good to see halloween kick ass lol

I love the saw movies but myers is a true classic of a killer and his legacy along with his franchise would probably out live that of jigsaws.

Last edited:
Back