• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for 2 iron man life size busts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbob29

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello every one. I just found this site the other day and i must admit its an amazing site for statue collectors.

back on topic. Im looking for the Sideshow Iron Patriot and Mark 42 Life size bust. Looking to focus on collecting Iron man only statues.

I have statues to trade along with cash.

Statues i have for trade.

Sideshow WETA the dark lord Sauron. Some damage to the spikes on the head. Not noticeable unless your about 2" from the statue.

Sideshow PF God of War statue ( i believe it was from god of war 3 with the interchangeable weapons.)

Hard hero The Thing

Sideshow Ghost Rider on throne Non PF.

Sipider man movie green goblin ( missing his right boot strap sadly. It broke during shipping but i loved the statue so i kept it.)

BOWEN Spider man Black Faux statue AP signed by Randy Bowen and sketched on by randy Bowen.

The Curse of Spawn statue

All statues for trade come with original box and Styrofoam. All displayed in a smoke free, pet free and in a glass display case.

Thank you for looking :)

Side Note: I do have the Mark 6 and War Machine PF from sideshow Iron man 2 movie. But id rather not trade these are they are the center point of my collection.

EDIT #2: I wouldnt mind getting the Mark 3 Lifesize bust instead of the mark 42.

Bump. I'll trade or buy. Pm me

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'll take offers or trades for the mark III life size bust as well. I would like to add that I'm in the US.

Ok I'll take any life size iron man bust. Just some replies would be great lol

I guess iron man statues are hard to come by.

PM if your looking to sell a life size bust of Iron Man.

Wow still nothing. Some one has to be looking to get rid of a life size bust.

Another bump. I'm still looking for these statues.

Still looking......... come on some one...

Ok well is any one looking to trade/sell the iron man 1:2 mark 2 I believe.

Back