• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1 Exclusive (or Regular)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Yeah I know, a snowball has a better chance in hell. :D But I figured I'd throw my hat into the arena and see what happens. Please send me a PM if you are looking to sell. Thanks!

gambit said:
what? you decide to sell again?

I knew someone was going to think that :lol

No, I just sent him a link to one for sale. Mine's not going anywhere.

Darth Loki said:
I knew someone was going to think that :lol

No, I just sent him a link to one for sale. Mine's not going anywhere.

Yeah, thanks again Loki. I have my eye on that one and I am in talks with someone else about a private deal for an exclusive!

Wish me Luck!!

The ill Jedi said:
Yeah, thanks again Loki. I have my eye on that one and I am in talks with someone else about a private deal for an exclusive!

Wish me Luck!!

Of course, best of luck. This is THE Marvel piece to own! (the exclusive anyway)

The ill Jedi said:

Wish me Luck!!
Good luck! Let me know if it works out for you.

The ill Jedi said:
F@#K!!!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200082148877&rd=1&rd=1

I tried my damndest to get this one, but in the end I was foiled, probably by a @#$%!&* sniper! :mad: :banghead

No offense, but how can you get foiled by a sniper? Isn't that why you put in your max bid? Didn't they do that to prevent that sort of thing?

I was hoping someone here would get this but it looks like it didn't happen. I wonder what happened to the other one that was up earlier in the week :confused:

Darth Loki said:
No offense, but how can you get foiled by a sniper? Isn't that why you put in your max bid? Didn't they do that to prevent that sort of thing?

I was hoping someone here would get this but it looks like it didn't happen. I wonder what happened to the other one that was up earlier in the week :confused:

Wow, thanks man, way to make me feel like an idiot.

I placed a MAX bid of $1,200 and with less than 10 seconds left this guy came in and snatched it! By $2.00!!!

About the other one that was up, I received a message from eBay:

"The following is a notice from eBay Trust & Safety regarding:

Item Number - 170084151941

Item Title - X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama - Sideshow Exclusive

Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share further details about this seller.

If the seller asks you to complete this transaction outside of eBay, we strongly recommend that you do not proceed with the transaction. Transactions for items listed on eBay but then completed off of the eBay platform are not covered by buyer protection programs offered by eBay and can be highly indicative of fraud. For more information on Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of eBay, copy and past the following Help Page link into your browser: https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html."

The ill Jedi said:
Wow, thanks man, way to make me feel like an idiot.

I placed a MAX bid of $1,200 and with less than 10 seconds left this guy came in and snatched it! By $2.00!!!

About the other one that was up, I received a message from eBay:

"The following is a notice from eBay Trust & Safety regarding:

Item Number - 170084151941

Item Title - X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama - Sideshow Exclusive

Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share further details about this seller.

If the seller asks you to complete this transaction outside of eBay, we strongly recommend that you do not proceed with the transaction. Transactions for items listed on eBay but then completed off of the eBay platform are not covered by buyer protection programs offered by eBay and can be highly indicative of fraud. For more information on Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of eBay, copy and past the following Help Page link into your browser: https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html."

I wasn't trying to make you feel like an idiot. You probably had the second highest bid, but someone was obviously willing to pay more (God, I hope it wasn't Ed). His max could've been $1500 for all we know. Don't think you're the only one who's lost a wanted piece like this.

Very interesting about the other piece though.

I'm sorry you weren't able to get this but I'll continue to be on the look out for ya.

Darth Loki said:
I wasn't trying to make you feel like an idiot. You probably had the second highest bid, but someone was obviously willing to pay more (God, I hope it wasn't Ed). His max could've been $1500 for all we know. Don't think you're the only one who's lost a wanted piece like this.

Very interesting about the other piece though.

I'm sorry you weren't able to get this but I'll continue to be on the look out for ya.

Thanks man, I know you weren't really trying to make me feel that way, I was just upset.

I really hope it wasn't Ed either, not to be mean, but I don't think that guy's pockets are that deep. :D

I appreciate the help, I'm gonna need all I can get.

Israel :monkey2

The ill Jedi said:
Thanks man, I know you weren't really trying to make me feel that way, I was just upset.

I really hope it wasn't Ed either, not to be mean, but I don't think that guy's pockets are that deep. :D

I appreciate the help, I'm gonna need all I can get.

Israel :monkey2

Maybe you should hope it's Ed. At least then he has a spare regular version.

Dude, it probably was Ed. If that guy wants, that guy gets. :monkey2

Sorry to hear you lost out on this one, I am hoping you get one soon. Would you settle for a regular?

El Roranous said:
Dude, it probably was Ed. If that guy wants, that guy gets. :monkey2

Tell me about it, I'm really starting to hate that dude. J/K :D

El Roranous said:
Sorry to hear you lost out on this one, I am hoping you get one soon. Would you settle for a regular?

Thanks man, the supprt is making me feel better. :)

El Roranous said:
Would you settle for a regular?

Yes! Check the title of the thread bud!

Darth Loki said:
Maybe you should hope it's Ed. At least then he has a spare regular version.

Yeah, I asked him if he scored an Ex. to sell me his Regular. I'm kinda hoping for that scenario, I think I can live without the lights.

The ill Jedi said:
Yes! Check the title of the thread bud!
:lol
Well then, I need to learn to read more often :lol

I guess it would probably be a good thing if Ed won this exclusive, then he might sell you the other one that he just bought...maybe.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I'm really close to closing a deal with a private party for an Exclusive. Cheaper than the one that just ended on Evilbay too!

I hope the Force will be with me!

Wish me luck!!

Back