Bought my first custom! Henry Cavill Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garysykes35

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Took the plunge and bought my first custom Hot Toys figure! Clark Kent from Man of Steel when he's wandering in some of the flashbacks IMG_4321.jpg

Took the plunge and bought my first custom Hot Toys figure! Clark Kent from Man of Steel when he's wandering in some of the flashbacks

Did you get this all from Kit? Do you mind my asking what body you used for this?

I bought it from the seller completed. He said that is was an ACI Bruce body. I'm new to Hot Toys and customs so that's all the info I can give I'm afraid! I really like the figure and might look at doing my own custom soon

Thanks! I agree. I've got the Evil Superman too and am thinking of doing my own 80's Clark Kent custom to go with him

I bought it from the seller completed. He said that is was an ACI Bruce body. I'm new to Hot Toys and customs so that's all the info I can give I'm afraid! I really like the figure and might look at doing my own custom soon

Thanks for the info! The reason I asked is because One Sixth Kit has both the head sculpt and clothing available on their site. But I wasn't sure if they sold the body as well.

Looking at the site, it doesn't look like they carry ACI bodies.

Back