Friday the 13th vs Pumpkind head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick the better Franchise

• Friday the 13th

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • Pumpkinhead

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
First match up!!!!!!!

Friday the 13th
Number of Films-10(11 if you include fvJ)
Debut-1980
Horror icon-Jason and Pamela Vorhees
Notable Director-None really

Pumpkinhead
Number of Films-4
Debut-1989
Horror Icon-Pumpkinhead and Haggis
Notable Director-Stan Winston

If you are looking for stand out names how about Steve miner? Hes directed a lot of horror movies. Halloween h2o, Friday the 13th part 2 and 3. and now Day of the dead. So my vote is still for Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th all the way. That movie has such an effect on the people's mentality that it is scary. People can really relate to it, which IMO, is why it is a success.

Well Friday the 13th isn't my overal favorite, although I do like it a lot. I voted for Friday the 13th here but Pumpkinhead is a damn fine movie, just the sequels are all sorta meh...Any way I think most of the first round battles will be mismatchs.

denger4000 said:
Well Friday the 13th isn't my overal favorite, although I do like it a lot. I voted for Friday the 13th here but Pumpkinhead is a damn fine movie, just the sequels are all sorta meh...Any way I think most of the first round battles will be mismatchs.

Still gotta have some love for Pumkinhead as well... Lance did great work on that movie and so did Stan Winston. Anything past the first film didn't work.. but the original is gold. :D

I like Pumpkinhead more, but was this really fair? I mean we all know 13th is taking it. It's no contest. So if you're indifferent, throw the dog a bone go Pumpkinhead!

13th all the way... although the first Pumkinhead was a pretty good movie. The icon status of Voorhees is undeniable.

Maybe this is like a first seeded team getting an easy pass in the first round, and going up against a last seeded team. Maybe:confused:

Back