Iron Studios Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan350zr

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm completely addicted to these 1/10 scale statues... There QC is near perfect and they have about as much detail as bigger statues.... got mine for around $120

Emp05.jpg

Emp04.jpg

Emp%2003.jpg

Emp02.jpg

Emp01.jpg

The statuette looks really cool indeed. Much better than the similar 1/10 Attakus. How much are these, and where can you order them? Did they make any other SW items?

BBTS.com has them, but you can get them cheaper at secret Compass.

So far only The Emperor and BB-8 has been released, but Princess Leia & Yoda are being released in the next few days... as for future releases

Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Outfit)
Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)
Kylo Ren
Rey
Qui-Gon Jinn

Depending where you buy them, it can range from $120-$200

Yeah, I've looked for it, though being at worlk it was harder. The price at Secret Compass is better than BBTS.

Emperor Palpatine was excellent.

Yoda and Princess Leia arrive next week.

strongly recommend the purchase with Secret Compass :)

Excellent stuff, thanks for the pics, pleasure to see them.

Seen it on eBay a few weeks back, may have to be picking this one up asap.

Hail to the King!!! :rock

EDIT:

Just snapped one up via eBay, hopefully will have him soon(ish).

See you and your pics dan350zr :rotfl

Wow, he looks awesome!

Not sure I'm interested in this smaller scale though... Wish they would hurry up and put out some 1/4 Star Wars pieces.

Excellent stuff, thanks for the pics, pleasure to see them.

Seen it on eBay a few weeks back, may have to be picking this one up asap.

Hail to the King!!! :rock

EDIT:

Just snapped one up via eBay, hopefully will have him soon(ish).

See you and your pics dan350zr :rotfl

:rock2

Hope they will make these in larger scale some day

Same. They said they most likely would when I asked them on Facebook, but it's kinda a bummer that they already have 1/4 pieces being teased for Civil War, but still nothing for TFA or any of the original films.

So how tall is 1/10 scale. I mainly collect 1/6 so just curious how this would looked next to them. Look awesome

Depends on the character, but average character the statue is around 7"+, so bigger then the Hasbro Black Series 6" figures.

I just pulled the trigger on this, it looks freakin awsome...never thought a statue this small could have this much detail & look this good. All that's left to say is "size matters not. Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not. For my ally is the talented sculptors at iron studios, and a powerful ally it is".""i'll definately be buying yoda as soon as secret compass gets him in stock

Last edited:
Back