Greatest movie poster of all time! (new and old)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xipotec

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lets see them! Post pictures of the posters that you feel are the greatest of all time...

Classic movies? Modern Films?

A sheet B sheet promo's?

Post the pics and let get an epic movie artwork thread going!

I'll start with the obvious ones.....

My personal SW favorite

A70-2051

MPW-18721

Creature_from_the_Black_Lagoon_poster.jpg

MPW-76480

These are a few that I have now hanging on my walls...

RoboCop and the first Terminator poster were great examples of posters that weren't painted art that still looked awesome. And yet studios today just can't figure out how to replicate that.

Some of my favorites...

StarWarsMoviePoster1977.jpg

e948_classic_star_wars_movie_posters2.jpg

Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-poster-2.jpg

empire_strikes_back1.jpeg

41q05wbCO7L._SY445_.jpg

NakedLunch_onesheet-8.jpg

BladeRunner_onesheet_oddNSS_USA-1.jpg

These are all in my collection (except Empire, sadly)

More later, if I have time.

Attachments

• star_wars_style_a.jpg
    star_wars_style_a.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Holy crap about RoboCop. I just googled it and pulled up a super high res pic of it. Painting by Mike Bryan. Mind blown. All these years I thought it was a photograph.

Holy crap about RoboCop. I just googled it and pulled up a super high res pic of it. Painting by Mike Bryan. Mind blown. All these years I thought it was a photograph.

Srsly? That is a bang up job on painting. They even got the detail in the door mirror.

Vindication is sweet! ;)

I have that poster as well, unfortunately it was damaged. I hope to replace it someday.

Back