• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Doom Excl. Paying 1000.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gambit said:
If I had one, I would sell it to you. 650 $ is goddamn good profit for US citizens.

Indeed. No matter how great and green Dr. Doom is, I like the OTHER green much more. (get it, a play on words, I'm so clever)

customizerwannabe said:
Would that make a difference? Probably not.:D

No, but this will:

I will pay $1,000.05!

Ha! :emperor

Just kidding. I am strangely immune to the charms of this statue. Just can't see what all the fuss is about no matter how many threads I read...

Polystoner said:
No, but this will:

I will pay $1,000.05!

Ha! :emperor

Just kidding. I am strangely immune to the charms of this statue. Just can't see what all the fuss is about no matter how many threads I read...
Same here. Then again, Ive never really though of Doctor Doom as a 'must-have' character.....

Doom isn't a have to have character, but the PF is really marvellous. It is really superb, and when you have it you only like it more each day. word.
( I have it, the reg, and it is GREAT!)

Back